Bad days..?

Are you having a bad day? or should i say.. bad days?

Well days like those.. we all have now and then.

“All of us..”

The things we wanted to work out perfectly did not worked out.
So many things we have promised ourselves, just can’t happen.

Sometimes.. it takes a little longer to arrive where you want to be and you feel frustrated.
Even the world seems to be moving on without you and you feel like you’re invisible.
All of your strength is used up and you yourself doesn’t even know how much longer you can hold on..

The faith you had is lost.. and you know what’s the the worst part, you don’t even have somebody to tell you that it’s gonna be ok.. just hold on for a little longer, everything’s gonna be alright..or something like that..

Someone who can understand or just listen atleast.
You know when will feel lost, the other person’s presence can’t help us to find our lost track but can keep the candle of faith alive in our heart.. and when you don’t have anybody around you, it becomes more difficult..unbearable.

But you know what.. besides everything..you will rise..

Your bad days will create better days for you.

You will still arrive where you want to be..

Things will work out..

You will be stronger.. maybe even more than you were before..

You will find the strength you did not know you had.. and with this strength you will pick up yourself and will achieve more than you could ever imagine.

All you need is a little trust on yourself.. you know you can do it..you can do anything.. right.. and not giving up so easily..

So, don’t be so hard on yourself.

So what if things didn’t went according to the plan today.. Tomorrow will still come.
Tomorrow is a new day..another chance.. it’s all a part of process.. process of your journey…the journey you desire.

We need to experience all different days.. these days makes you stronger and wiser then you were the day before..Trust me, it does just keep holding on.. πŸ™ƒ

© Dreamer❀️

Thanks for reading..I hope you all are doing great..πŸ˜‡

Keep smiling πŸ˜‹

Comments

88 comments on “Bad days..?”
  1. Manoj Mehra says:

So true. Just hang on.

Liked by 4 people

1. A little longer..
      Thanks for reading πŸ˜‡

2. Sakshi says:

beautifully penned and absolutely right

Liked by 4 people

1. Thanks Sakshi ❀️

1. Sakshi says:

My pleasure 😊

3. Ron says:

You are never alone young Lady. I forgot to tell you; I live rent free in your heart. I know who you are because I watch your words like an Eagle. I will not let you stumble or falter. I know you and I know your heart. From a Father to a Daughter you are never alone.

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much Mr. Ron..it really means a lot..πŸ˜‡

1. Ron says:

You are like a Daughter to me my own. I know where you came from, I know who you are. I will walk with you; I will nudge you back to keep you from falling down again. You are precious in the eyes of your Fathers that have come a long way to keep an eye on you. You are very well mannered and strong you can call me Ron. Your very pretty, but I am an interior decorator I am going to polish your heart up till it shines like a diamond in the misty morning sun. I live in your heart most of my Daughters know this sometimes I have to remind them. Never show a weakness always look in the eyes of strangers and control the situation. Never allow yourself to be controlled that is a fatal mistake in the fields that surround you. I will always be there for you and hold your hand. Eden is not a place but a voice your hear in your heart.

Liked by 1 person

2. Thank you so much Ron..
        I’m very grateful to you..
        Thanks for motivating words..
        I will be stronger and look directly in the eyes.. thank you for your support..πŸ˜‡

3. Ron says:

I am a Father if you need to lean , lean on me. I am an old Rattlesnake but I don,t bite. I will always encourage you to do your best. Men have told you, you were guilty, I never told you that. Look at that young lady in the morn and tell her how Beautiful she is. She is a part of Creation a Daughter of many Fathers from long ago.

4. True..

5. Ron says:

I don’t want you to get lost again.

6. I won’t..and even if I do.. I’ll come back stronger.. ✌🏻

7. Ron says:

That what I want to hear, Failure is not an Option, the Few the Proud my Daughters.

8. Totally βœŒπŸ»πŸ˜‡

9. Ron says:

If you every need to talk email me thomasronald244@yahoo.com. I am retired now. I like to kill mice that bother my Daughters around the world. My blogs were never about me. It was about the young ladies out there that need a little hand to stand up. I build houses and hearts.

Liked by 1 person

10. It’s really amazing to know you Ron..
        I surely will..
        Thank you so much..
        Be blessed.. πŸ˜‡

4. Saania2806 says:

Such an uplifting post, beautiful words! πŸ’•

1. Thank you so much saania..it means a lot..❀️ thanks for reading πŸ˜‡

1. Saania2806 says:

It’s always a pleasure, hugs! πŸ€—

2. Thank you β€οΈπŸ€—

5. I wrote something similar recently. Thank you for such a beautiful post. ❀️🌸

1. I’ll read it..
      Thank you reading..❀️

6. Sonali says:

That was really comforting to read.

1. I’m glad you liked it Sonali.. thank you πŸ˜‡

1. Sonali says:

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

7. So true! We have to keep reminding ourselves that good things take time and patience is the key. So just hang in a little longer and everything will be okay😊 And you’ve written it so beautifully !🌸❀ Amazing! πŸ’–

1. Yes.. you’re right..
      And thank you so much for the appreciation..I’m glad you liked it β€οΈπŸ€—

8. Ria says:

It’s one of the most needed post for everyone to read. You had written it beautiful. And seriously things do work out sooner or later but this process of becoming strong is where we need the strength to stand firmly.. love it girl😘❣️

1. Thank you so much Ria for your kind words and reading by β€οΈπŸ€—

1. Ria says:

You’re welcome dearπŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

9. Be with beautiful people always !!!
    Keep writing…

10. Just one word for this post, fantabulous πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. Thank you so much dvyang πŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

11. Have one question, can I?

1. What’s ur name? Original one not this one Dreamer!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. You can check my about page πŸ˜‹

3. Nope I shouldn’t, btw is there’s any prob/issue if u tell me your name

4. No, it’s Taruna

12. Btw I already know just teasing you

13. How’s that? πŸ˜‚

14. So motivating. And absolutely true. Your difficult days make you stronger. Just have to hang in there. πŸ’πŸ’

1. Totally..πŸ˜‡
      Thank you so much for reading by πŸ˜‹

15. Vihani says:

Exactly! Difficult days teach us valuable lessons we could have never realized if days were so good. There’s always so much to be grateful for in our lives βœ¨πŸƒ

1. Totally true..
      Thanks for reading by..and for your kind comment ❀️

1. Thank you so RPR πŸ˜‡

16. Ron says:

I am proud you your a fine young lady in a tough world.

1. Thank you so much Ron πŸ˜‡

17. Flor says:

Empowering!! ❀

1. I am happy you found it empowering.. thank you so much flor 😘

1. Flor says:

❀ ❀ ❀

18. Mathew Philip says:

keep smiling…

1. Thanks Matthew..
      I wish the same πŸ˜‡

1. Mathew Philip says:

Thank you. where you are from?

2. Mathew Philip says:

India

3. Mathew Philip says:

kerala and you

4. Mathew Philip says:

heard about it . I think it’s very beautiful place…..😁😁😁

5. Yes it really is..πŸ˜‡
        I’ve heard about kerela too..full of nature..

6. Mathew Philip says:

7. Mathew Philip says:

south

8. Mathew Philip says:

oh

1. Thank you so much for the nomination..πŸ˜‡

19. We do get stronger, in faith in ourselves and in doing so, with the rest of the world. It is in that persevering that we will appreciate us…love the one person we have always struggled with…us ❀️

1. Totally right..
      Thank you for reading..and your kind comment πŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

20. It is good and useful. It is better to focus on how to make the people be so optemistic in life and learn from the mistakes of the past to achieve the best progress as we dream.
    Thank you so much for following my posts.

Best wishes

1. Thank you!
      My pleasure πŸ˜‡

21. sheetalgarg says:

Bad days makes you stronger !! πŸ’œ

1. They definitely do πŸ˜‹

Liked by 1 person

22. Penned with the right spirit and that’s alright to feel let down and when things go awry! A source of strength and like you said, tomorrow shall be another day. You have a powerful pen.

1. Thanks Vishal.. I’m glad you liked it πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

23. If there is nothing left, not even a shimmer of hope, then pray for hope and see that the prayer for hope was the light of hope it self. Go on, and pray for faith and belief. You already got hope when you prayed, so receive faith as well. It is obviously working.
    As you now have hope and faith and you got them both when you asked for it. Ask for love, and you shall receive, though you might see, it is not what you thought it would be.

Matthew 7:7
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

1. Thank you so much πŸ˜‡