Daydreams..

Do you have dreams..?

How often do you daydream..?πŸ˜‹

Well if you do most of the time (just like me)..then you can easily relate.

Daydreams allows our imagination to run free.. go wild and fantasize..

For me..they are the escapes from the real world which we wish to experience in reality..

They give birth to new ideas the let our mine explore its extreme depths..
They opens it..and we should observe and feel our surroundings..be it good or bad..

And maybe it would surprise us with another inspiration..

Find some time for yourself..

Enjoy your own company..

Embrace the perfectly beautiful mess you are..

Let your feelings and emotions flow..

Try to connect with them, get in touch with your soul.. listen to it.. maybe it has a beautiful message for you..

Keep smiling πŸ˜‹

Stay blessed 🌼

Keep dreamingπŸ’«

© Dreamer❀️

Comments

35 comments on “Daydreams..”
  1. Sid says:

Well yeah daydreams are cool but not so cool when you do it all day πŸ˜‚. But nicely written though πŸ’™

Liked by 3 people

1. Haha thanks..😝

2. sheetalgarg says:

Dont even get me started about daydreaming … 😌
    I do that all day πŸ™‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Haha daydream twins πŸ˜‚β™‘

Liked by 1 person

3. Beautiful post ! I like the blue butterflies in one of the pictures.

1. Hehe thanks Sally ❀️

4. Ron says:

You always make me smile when I see your words. Dreams come unto the Bedchambers of your Heart in the night air and burst into colors in the sunlight when Creation breaks upon the land in the morning. I am Proud of you and your last blog your wrote. I am reminded of an old saying, β€œAsk not how my country can serve me but How I can serve others. A Combat Solider saves the life of others over their own. You last blog spoke volumes of your character which adds to your Beauty just another gem to add to your necklace for all to see.
    Always looking forward to see your next gem stone.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much Ron..
      And you know what your comment always makes me smile 😊
      You’re so generous and kind..
      Thank you for motivation and sharing your views..πŸ˜‡
      And this necklace line..it’s beautiful..
      Stay blessed 🌼

1. Ron says:

Just keeping an eye on you. Making sure you are properly attired at all times .

2. Ron says:

I am curious what part of the world are you in?

3. Ron says:

Wow did not know that. That is awesome. I wrote this comment to a young man from India a few minutes ago I will share it with you.
        I am reminded of an old saying,” Ask not how India can serve me but How I can serve India. You have a heavy responsibility in your hands. You and other young people like you with different talents can rebirth India to its Greatness and Beauty of its former times before everything got mired in the dust.
        You will only lose if you ever stop learning in life and accept things as they are. You will become like a hamster in a cage always spinning the wheel but never getting anywhere. Then you will lose your life and the meaning of life.
        Failure is not an option for you or the Life of India.
        Failure is not an option for you or the Life of India.
        I am from Texas an Old Rattlesnake with teeth. (:

Liked by 1 person

4. Hehe.. thank you so much..
        Yes you’re absolutely right..we as the youth have the power to lead the country in the right direction..I am blessed and grateful to be born in such an amazing country ❀️
        And yes I’ll never give up learning in life..and definitely failure is not an option for me..
        I wish you stay happily in Texas..πŸ˜‡
        I don’t know much about there..
        So.. thanks again Ron and good luck for future πŸ’«

5. Ron says:

There are at last count 18 million of you on the internet trying to find a footing for your beloved country. India is one of those countries that need to be reborn and you young people can do it. You just need a little nudge ever now and then. Texas, She is Beautiful she has a wild spirit like an untamed Stallion.

6. That’s great πŸ˜‡

7. Ron says:

You have a great day young lady and keep dreaming. You have a lot of heart for a young lady.

8. My pleasure πŸ˜‡

5. How often do I day dream?
    Hmmm… Nice question. Lemme thinkπŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ’­
    Okay I tried counting but I ran out of fingers. Is that a lot? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You’ve already mentioned all the reasons why I daydream. It’s like you read my mind. HeheheπŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

1. Hehe..
      Yes that’s a lot..just like me 😝
      Keep dreaming πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

6. Samyak Singh says:

Heavily relied on those daydreams out of nothingness..πŸ˜…

1. Thanks ❀️

7. Mathew Philip says:

I am always in a dreamy world

1. Enjoy your own world..πŸ˜‹

1. Mathew Philip says:

8. I daydream as often as I can πŸ˜ƒ

1. That’s good.. πŸ˜‡

9. lemonjooz says:

I made peace with the notion that everything is an illusion. From that vantage point I can easily substitute “illusion” for “daydreams” Ultimately they become intertwined. I do daydream a lot, I overthink everything but in-between it all there are fleeting and sweet fragments about everything I’ve never been.

1. That’s the beauty of it

10. Vrunda says:

Wow! Just loved this β™₯️β™₯️

1. Thank you so much vrunda ❀️

11. MundanePage says:

Stopped dreaming long ago. It keeps me focussed though