Beautiful person

Would you believe me if I say that you are a beautiful person?

And when I say beautiful, that doesn’t mean your outer or physical beauty but the beauty of your heart.. that is your inner beauty.

The shape of your body, the colour of your skin, the length of your hairs, and size of your jeans.. all have nothing to do with that.

Trust me, you’re more than that.

Exterior beauty, without the depth of kind soul is merely decoration.

Let me ask you a question, “If the world was blind.. would you still care so much about the outer beauty”??

If the same question is asked to me, I would say, “obviously no”..

Then why do we care about what others think of our appearances so much..?

Well I guess everybody does, maybe a little is ok.. but obsessing over this thing is not good.

Beauty has nothing to do with looks. It is how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves.

You know what.. the most attractive thing about someone’s personality is not looks but how their heart is and how they treat others.

And no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.

So stop fidgeting and have confidence in your own self and always remember, if you don’t believe in your own beauty no one else ever will.

And don’t forget to share your definition of beauty in comments.. 😝

Keep smiling πŸ˜‹
Stay blessed 🌼
© Dreamer❀️

Comments

45 comments on “Beautiful person”
  1. Sid says:

What if I say that this is beautiful postπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŒ·πŸ’™πŸŒ·πŸ’™πŸŒ·

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh.. thank you so much sid..
      I’m glad you liked it πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‡

1. Sid says:

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŒ·

2. Vihani says:

Love this ❀️ I totally agree with you! What we have inside us is what makes us beautiful. It makes our days beautiful.
    Have a wonderful Weekend my friend!

1. Yeah.. thank you so much Vihani πŸ₯°
      You too β™₯οΈπŸ˜‡

1. Thank you so much Rajni πŸ˜‡

3. Your post pretty summed up all definitions on beauty. I believe beauty is that quality in a person which makes you come back to them and never let them go. It has nothing do with the face or figure, but only the way the have crafted themselves as a person, in terms of personality, nature or their soul. And the definition of beauty which you’ve laid is a definition everyone must know and belive for it is the truth.
    P.S. – This reminded me of the song ‘Beautiful People’ by Ed Sheeran.
    Loved this post❀❀❀

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re absolutely right Niharika..
      Thank you for sharing your views on the topic 😊
      And yes that song is beautiful too..
      Glad you liked the post β™₯️β™₯️

4. Manoj Mehra says:

Well said. A good soul is more important than having good body.

1. Yes.. kindness is the way πŸ˜‡

5. Thank you so much for touching my heart in different ways through this awesome post.. Feeling blessed.. πŸ˜‡πŸ’•

1. I’m glad you liked it 😊😊

1. Absolute pleasure it was for me dear.. Thank you again.. πŸ˜‡πŸ’•

2. My pleasure πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

6. Lovely post!
    I find people with tender heart and gentle personality – beautiful.

1. Thank you Abhishek..πŸ˜‡
      Beautiful thought..

7. Mathew Philip says:

Everyone has a purpose in their lives. What we have to do is to make every moment beautiful

1. Absolutely correct..
      Thanks for reading by πŸ˜‡

1. Mathew Philip says:

Welcome

8. J says:

Love your writing. Kinda feels like it’s my own. That’s why I keep reading yours every time I see your post on the reader.
    Wonderful thoughts. Beautifully described.

1. Thank you so much J..
      I’m glad you can relate to my posts..
      Really means a lot to me πŸ˜‡πŸŒΌ

9. Aman kumar says:

You’re absolutely right !

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much aman πŸ˜‡

1. Aman kumar says:

Always Welcome 🌸

Liked by 1 person

10. True beauty is the virtue within, the strength that radiates; a heart that knows its true worth! A lovely share!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much for reading and sharing your definition of beauty Warren πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

1. You’re very welcome!

Liked by 1 person

11. A beautiful face may lose it’s lustre with time but a beautiful heart will live forever.🌸πŸ₯°

1. Absolutely β™₯️
      Thanks for reading πŸ˜‡

12. Mbandu says:

This is inspiring ❀️
    It’s jus Perfecto🀩

1. Thank you so much πŸ˜‡

13. RPR says:

Beautifully Beautified with a beautiful Message from a beautiful person, for this beautiful society

1. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment πŸ˜‡

14. It is indeed a beautifully written post! But as you wrote that external beauty doesn’t matter, why does it, in actual world, matter more at a first glance?

15. Beauty–love that radiates from within and embraces all it sees. Reflected in a child’s smile!

1. Absolutely πŸ˜‡